• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I had a gut feeling something bad would happen. I had my boyfriend on the phone and he said that Ajax wouldn't let it slip. I said I wasn't so sure. Especially after Barca lost against Liverpool (I do love that result though because I always had a soft spot for Liverpool). And it was 2-0 and then I went to sleep. And the next morning I read Ajax had lost and I was like damn I knew it!
I was watching and right from the beginning I knew the game would not end 2-0, as it was. Then yeah, it happened right at the end. Wild. So was the Barcelona game. I don't like Messi anymore, I use to when he was a rookie because I had his same haircut, but not anymore. I was happy when they were out. The Champions league is always fun to watch. That final is going to be good.

I’m excited. I have new Zelda figures coming within two weeks and can’t wait to get them and put them on display. There are coming TP Zelda, Ganon’s Puppet Zelda, TP Ganondorf, WW Ganondorf, Link on the King of Red Lions and True Form Midna. They are all First 4 Figures. I might have to buy a new display case for them as the one I have is getting crowded.

These were figures that were on my buying list and priority number one. They haven’t even arrived yet and I’m already thinking to get more First 4 Figures. Collecting Zelda figures might become a fun new hobby.

Oh! Are you going to show pictures of them? Are these the only ones you have?
When they arrive, I’ll definitely post some pics here. But first I need to get them properly displayed so it might take some time before I do. At least if I need to get a new cabinet and fix new lights, class doors and stuff. The games, books and other stuff take some space. I don’t want them to look like they are just thrown there. Cabinet needs to look organised.

I have none from F4F. These will be my first but apparently not the last figures from them if these come up to my expectations. I have some figures from other companies. Like Medicom BotW Link https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/medicom-rah-botw-link-figure.63966/
I used to think Medicom BotW Link was expensive but now it feels cheap. It’s all relative I guess

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom