• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So ****ing damn tired of all the bad luck in my life. But I have to be strong because people in my life always see me as that smiling person. People need me but when the heck can I rest MY HEAD on someone's shoulder? When is this bad luck spiral FINALLY going to end? Will it ever end?!

Ninja

Well well well
So ****ing damn tired of all the bad luck in my life. But I have to be strong because people in my life always see me as that smiling person. People need me but when the heck can I rest MY HEAD on someone's shoulder? When is this bad luck spiral FINALLY going to end? Will it ever end?!

Life sucks sometimes, I know how you feel. I think that you are an amazing woman, and someone strong like you will bounce back. If there is anything I could ever do for you, let me know. I have extensive experience in the job market and can help you with resources that I can find. We have a great community here, and you can always lean your shoulder on us.

<3

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The mentality that you have to be strong because thats how people perceive you is not fair to yourself. It is absolutely okay to be weak and overwhelmed. To have those moments where all you can do is cry because you have no idea what else to do. Nobody can be strong 24/7 and to set yourself to that standard is far too difficult.

If you want to be strong for the people in your real life, then like Ninja said, ZD is always here as your shoulder when you need us. You are allowed moments to break down and have people behind you lifting you up.

I tried Celeste last night and it has a death counter.

I died 38 times in 12 minutes... on chapter one!

I'm really wondering what kind of terrible four (maybe even more) figure number awaits me at the end when the credits roll.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think it will end. u seem like a good person and if you continue being nice to everyone, great things are supposed to happen. Just hang in there and everything will be fine.
I hope so too even though it's hard to believbe in good things sometimes. Thank you my sweet friend <3
Life sucks sometimes, I know how you feel. I think that you are an amazing woman, and someone strong like you will bounce back. If there is anything I could ever do for you, let me know. I have extensive experience in the job market and can help you with resources that I can find. We have a great community here, and you can always lean your shoulder on us.

<3
You...you are incredibly sweet and kind. Since the first day you joined you have brought nothing but kindness to our forums. Your future wife is going to be extremely lucky. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel but sometimes it's so tough to go on and so easy to let go. But I know I have to go on but with your help I know I can make it. You are a true gift to humanity :hug::hug::hug: I try to search for more jobs available. And I know you can give me advice. I'll remember that ;)
The mentality that you have to be strong because thats how people perceive you is not fair to yourself. It is absolutely okay to be weak and overwhelmed. To have those moments where all you can do is cry because you have no idea what else to do. Nobody can be strong 24/7 and to set yourself to that standard is far too difficult.

If you want to be strong for the people in your real life, then like Ninja said, ZD is always here as your shoulder when you need us. You are allowed moments to break down and have people behind you lifting you up.
No more words spoken have been more true than that. If there's one community which can lift someone back up their feet it's ZD. It's tough to be seen as the "leader." I've always seen as the leader ever since I was a little kid. I'm the youngest but everybody is leaning on my shoulders. It's tough though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Today is the final day for the Masters. It got me thinking about the last time I went golfing. Last year I went to a really nice course with a few friends. We played the front 9 and were having a lot of fun, cracking jokes and everything. So after we completed the first 9 holes we decided to take a short break, and eat lunch. This guy started to kind of talk to us, and then asked if he could join us as we finished up the back 9. I didn't really want to add another person to our group, but my friends were ok with it so I went along with them.

So then everything got kind of drab, it was no longer the fun, light hearted game from the front 9 which I'd rather had continued. The guy was cool and everything, but what ended up happening took all the fun out of that game for me because the guy did something completely stupid. So we were playing proper, whoever has the lowest, or better score, gets to tee off first at the beginning of a new hole. The guy who we were letting play with us was 1 below me. He teed off first at the 10th hole and his ball went out over into the trees. Then he started walking ahead out onto the green, which is something you should never do, we tried to stop him but he insisted it was fine because he was out in the trees to the side anyway. So I had to tee off next, and when I did it was like my ball was honed onto the guy! It went straight for him, hit him in the back, and he fell over! My first thought was, "Oh God, I killed him..." because the thump of the ball hitting his back sounded really loud. I think we were all in disbelief that it was heading straight for him, because it was only after the ball hit him that my friend Thomas yelled "Fore".

The guy was alright, I felt really bad throughout the rest of the game, I even won but there was just no enjoyment I could find after that. As scary as it was at the time, the part that is hilarious now is the fact that Thomas yelled Fore at all, lol.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This semester was rough. It wasn't really until this semester that I started truly realizing that I really do struggle academically. I've suspected for a long time that I may have some kind of learning disability on top of my ADHD, but I've never been tested because I always deny it. I think after the travesty of a final exam that I had yesterday morning, it's finally time for me to do what I need to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom