• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

funnier6

Courage~
I woke up in the middle of the night, thought “OH NO I FORGOT TO SET MY ALARM” set my alarm, and then remembered as I was falling back asleep that I hadn’t set one cause I didn’t need an alarm today. :fpalm:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
im confused cuz the boss isnt usually in tues shss in fridays, but she is then theres soneone whos usually a saturday worker on today...

It never feels like the weekend lasts long enough anymore. :(
Had an extended weekend until Tuesday, can 100% recommend it.

The joy of saturday night hay fever. Ugh I hate it!
I feel sorry for you, hope you will find some meds that might relieve your symptoms.

---

My mind is in overtime because of mixed feelings and i am not really able to make a decision at this point.

Finally starting to look and feel like spring. And with spring comes my nostalgic desire to binge listen Disarmonia Mundi albums. <3

I feel so tense and on edge like i could snap.

I just dooooont care and people around me wont shut the hell up!
I can empathize with this. My dad thinks aloud all the time and expects me to listen to him talking about things that I don't have context for, and gets mad at me when my mind is elsewhere. It just really stresses me out. Been extra bad lately. Hopefully you don't have to deal with it for much longer.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I’m almost 22 and I have never really been in a relationship. Part of me just wants to accept the fact that it will never happen and I will just be alone forever

I’m almost 22 and I have never really been in a relationship. Part of me just wants to accept the fact that it will never happen and I will just be alone forever
I can relate with you there. It seems almost impossible to find someone these days who isn't looking for a way to just use you, and I am 22.

I can relate with you there. It seems almost impossible to find someone these days who isn't looking for a way to just use you, and I am 22.

Relationships are overrated and stressfull. Enjoy the time you have to call your own.

Relationships are overrated and stressfull. Enjoy the time you have to call your own.
I don't do relationships for my own personal reasons, but I can understand why other people might want them. But life is dumb and unpredictable, and human interaction certainly is no exception. I think its important to look for happiness by yourself before looking to find happiness in someone else. Oftentimes I think people seek a romantic relationship to stabilize their life, but they aren't prepared for the unpredictable nature of people in general. As someone who suffers from depression, I can sort of envision a desire to look for another person to bring you up to neutral. But then if you're apart from them for one reason or another, you're gonna hurt a lot, and that dynamic might hurt the relationship. I'm mostly observing as an outsider, but I can get a little clingy with my friends at times for the same reason, so I can imagine this on a larger scale being the case with a romantic relationship.

That said, I enjoy being alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom