• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
My wife's dog who she grew up with (dog is still living with her mum and dad, not with us) has had an accident and is being put down tomorrow. She's such a gentle thing, but she's old and wouldn't survive the surgery needed to fix it.

It's gonna be a rough couple of days.

I’m so sorry. A dogs love is the purest form of love. I hope that in time the pain will subside. Cherish the good memories and I’m so happy to know that the pup got a life full of love and treats.

4F7BC0CE-AC06-466D-B4AB-829B46807262.jpeg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ADHD + strong suspicion of some kind of learning disability + too self conscious to get diagnosed = how the **** did i get through four years of university when one paper is causing me anxiety and stress to the point of literal tears

oh right, it's music school and i only focused on core classes and left my academics until now. that's right

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
ADHD + strong suspicion of some kind of learning disability + too self conscious to get diagnosed = how the **** did i get through four years of university when one paper is causing me anxiety and stress to the point of literal tears

oh right, it's music school and i only focused on core classes and left my academics until now. that's right
You wanna know why you managed to get through all those years? Because you're personality might be a lot stronger than you think it is. Don't think so low about yourself, my friend. You're obviously capable of so much more ;)

Warmth that you earn by getting cozy and bundling up in blankets from the cold is a hundred times more comforting and satisfying than when it’s just warm outside. Why is that?
I guess it's the same thing why you sleep under a blanket regarldess of temperature. A covering blanket feels safer than without. And it's funny that clothes don't have the same effect despite the fact that techically it's the same thing. It's just fabric. Psyche is strange.

I'm a bit worried about the mental health of my neighbours. I've been really putting hours and hours into ocarina playing last couple days. I have never played any instrument before thus I start from zero. My playing sounds terrible. Hope they don't hate me.. at least so much. I genuinely feel sorry for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom