• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Does anyone here know how the Switch handles multiple copies of the same game? Like if you have a digital copy and then get physical, since the save data isn't stored on the cartridge, all of that save data and playtime on your account gets carried over, right?
Hey. I asked my brother who knows lots about this kinda thing.
He’s says they’ll probably create two different detas, but he’s not sure.
(So in theory HK might create one for cartridge and download)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I love Fall the most and of course Christmas season as well! One of the main reasons why I love fall the most is because of the stormy and colder weather. I can't stand the heat. I get sunburned so extremely easy it's not fun anymore. My skin is very pale/white and even the slightest bit of sun causes me a sunburn. I'm so overly sensitive so I avoid the sunlight at all cost and nope, I'm not a vampire. Dracula is not a family name.

Reactions: Dio
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
question... but if you fed a chicken chillis would you get an egg chilli??

Haha, I don’t think so. (if you feed a chicken chili he’ll probably be sick)

It doesn't really hurt chickens. They don't have the receptor for tasting capsaicin. They can eat it just fine without problems.

However, that's not true of all birds.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
We might have to send Shaggy after them. Only problem is, he can only divide his power down to so many decimal points and even at the smallest it is doubtful the server will survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom