• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just got back from the hospital. It turns out the reason I was spurting blood is because a blood vessel popped. It's apparently the reason it wasn't clotting too. I ended up losing around half a pint of blood, so my hand is all bandaged up and I've been told to drink lots of water and rest for the next few days. Whew.
That's scary! Take a good rest and get well soon!

Oh man I hate a cold. The weather is so ridiculous lately!

Jotaro Joestar

Jotaro Kujo
"What is the name of this space game I played as a kid on the computer? Was it StarQuest, Star101, no, that can't be it."- What is on my mind right now

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Been asked to attend a painting class because it might help with my stress and depression.

I have no visual artistic talent so i dont know if it'll be a good idea.
give it a try then at least youve tried it for like 5 sessions

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I'm prescribed a med for muscle pain. So why do the directions read something like, "may cause drowsiness, do not operate heavy machinery, take with plenty of water, take with food, do not take with aspirin, continue low-dose aspirin, do not sleep, beware the Yellow Sign, keep out of reach of children or pets"?

Been asked to attend a painting class because it might help with my stress and depression.

Painting is kinda fun even if you aren't confident in what might come out of it, just because it feels really nice to smear paint around on a canvas. I can see it being therapeutic for that reason, but only if you're comfortable doing it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom