• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I'm feeling like crap. I've felt sick since I woke up this morning, my coordination has been off, I've been dropping things and my head has felt weird. I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or if I got heatstroke from enjoying the sun too much. Blech.

I'm feeling like crap. I've felt sick since I woke up this morning, my coordination has been off, I've been dropping things and my head has felt weird. I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or if I got heatstroke from enjoying the sun too much. Blech.
You should drink hot tea and sleep. That makes my headaches go away.

@BlackWolf//WhiteAngel what the **** are you psychic

Feb 26, 2019 12:54 PM - BlackWolf//WhiteAngel: Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shiel

b6eeaa7d40.jpg

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've had a very busy week.

I spent just over a week with two Aussie friends who came to Japan to visit me and we all had an awesome time together, it was so much fun to show them what is great about Tokyo! During the past week I also had to move all my stuff from Yokohama to Tokyo via train (my friends helped in return for free accomodation) and attend language classes for 4 hours each morning. My friends left for Sydney last night and today I had to hand in the keys to my dorm room which was pretty sad. I don't live heaps far away so I will likely be back to hang out with some friends who still live there but I'll miss that atmosphere being around every day.

I've hardly had a second to myself at all in the second half of Feb so I am looking forward to finally getting some downtime now.

Reactions: Dio

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Tomorrow it's been one month since my brother passed. I don't think I ever overcome this loss. There is no guide to tell you how to deal with a loss of a family member (or any loss) and I lost so many already. Yes I'm doing better but I can't think about my brother without tearing up. Life can be so ****ing unfair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom