• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

gives a triple choc cookie

giphy.gif

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My brother. I had a bit of a tough time early this morning at work. One of my coworkers saw this and walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I'm glad my brother left behind tons and tons of material on youtube (gameplay like fallout, elder scrolls and even his modelling etc) but on the other hand it's also making me sad to hear his voice and see him and know he is no longer here with us.

My brother. I had a bit of a tough time early this morning at work. One of my coworkers saw this and walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I'm glad my brother left behind tons and tons of material on youtube (gameplay like fallout, elder scrolls and even his modelling etc) but on the other hand it's also making me sad to hear his voice and see ghim and know he is no longer here with us.

Sorry for your loss.

My brother. I had a bit of a tough time early this morning at work. One of my coworkers saw this and walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I'm glad my brother left behind tons and tons of material on youtube (gameplay like fallout, elder scrolls and even his modelling etc) but on the other hand it's also making me sad to hear his voice and see ghim and know he is no longer here with us.

*hugs tight* we're here for you hun, armed with lots of hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom