• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I'm generally not that kind of a spiritual person, but here it goes:
I have a very little indestructible succulent plant for 10+ years. When I mean indestructible, I really mean indestructible: I destroyed several easily maintainable plants before.
It always consisted of one "stalk". When I and my now-ex-girlfriend got together, a second stalk grew. And not too long after she left, the second stalk started to die. This afternoon, after I returned back home from holiday, I saw that the stalk had fallen out off the pot, while the other stalk still is doing fine.
Is that stupid little plant trying to tell me something? :confused: If it does, I sincerely hope that sooner or later the second stalk returns...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Having a bad night. I dont sleep much to begin with but tonight i cant sleep at all.
<3

My nan has just died. She has had bad dementia for quite a few years now and has been in a home for a long time. Not knowing who her family were. I really think she is better off now because being the way she was is no way to be.

My nan has just died. She has had bad dementia for quite a few years now and has been in a home for a long time. Not knowing who her family were. I really think she is better off now because being the way she was is no way to be.
Dementia is a terrible desease :( Sorry for your loss, but I suppose you had already kind of lost her...

Reactions: Dio

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
<3

So sorry <3 dementia is so awful and so destructive. I'm sure wherever she is now, she's better off

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I saw a badger earlier. At first, I thought it was a bag in the wind flying towards me. It got to a few feet away from me before waiting for a car to pass and then crossing the road. It was pretty surreal.

Ninja

Well well well
Looking for a cash or cheap car. My Mercedes lease is ending in a few months and it's my only payment obligation except for our mortgage. Can't wait!

My wireless earphones just died. I’ve had this pair for so long (one side stopped working a while back) and I can’t use normal ones because I have a stone lodged in the port.

The company that makes them also doesn’t seem to make the model I like or ship to the UK anymore. Damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom