• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

@Vanessa28 be careful because you only have one back which you need to use during your whole life. You do not want to have chronic back pain. Do not lift heavy stuff with your back, use your legs instead. Etc.

Using tiger balm or something similar on your back may help relieving the pain a bit.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
*hugs tight*

I hear that plenty of ice cream and chocolates are good healers of back pain <3

So is a nice warm bath @Vanessa28

@Vanessa28 be careful because you only have one back which you need to use during your whole life. You do not want to have chronic back pain. Do not lift heavy stuff with your back, use your legs instead. Etc.

Using tiger balm or something similar on your back may help relieving the pain a bit.

i hope your back gets better @Vanessa28 if it gets worse see a doctor...
Thanks everybody. I have lower back pain. For Beste Spellen in dutch ik heb spit. It hurts like hell and all I can do for now is rest and only do some walking but nothing heavy. I can't walk straight. I walk like an elderly lady in a nursery home right now. It takes me like 15 minutes to get out of bed after I wake up. I have to roll on one side and place my hands on the nightstand and then search for the wall and hold on to it to get up. And if it doesn't go away within a week I definitely go to see the doctor!

My brother lost a 19 to 1 bet against me for a shiny Kyogre. Imagine losing a bet where there is a 95% chance you’ll win.

[..] ik heb spit [..]
Oh I know spit, my dad had it once too. It's really painful and you should go to the doctor if the pain does not go away after a while.

My brother lost a 19 to 1 bet against me for a shiny Kyogre. Imagine losing a bet where there is a 95% chance you’ll win.
That's the wonderful art of gambling, if he had won he probably got something very nice. Hope he is not too upset, although you only should gamble with that what you can afford to lose.

I fell asleep after dinner and now I am awake at 1:30 while I do have to go to work tomorrow morning...

The tentacle booger dragon is in Fire Emblem Heroes
ok_hand.png

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just heard back about the job interview I had on Monday, I got the internship!

So now on top of the first internship I have in Tokyo from April until the end of June, now I've got a second internship in India from July for 8-12 weeks with an IT company.

They'll pay for me to fly there and back, help me organise (and pay for) my visa, pick me up at the airport and have a chauffeur driven car to take me to the city when I want to leave their campus (which looks like a google or facebook campus - they'll also pay my rent to live there in my own room). On top of that my scholarship will keep paying me for those three months and I'll get paid by the company too. Most importantly, it's gonna be great experience working on real IT projects in the industry before I graduate from Uni. Glad I've got a pretty solid plan for the rest of the year now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom