• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Yeah great...I have to get the frost off my car windows. Oh man, I HATE that!
It was very cold (-10) this morning, so it probably was very difficult... Hope you did not freeze yourself.

Have a job interview soon. I hope it all goes well because i'm ****ed financially right now.
Good luck! Hope you will get hired!

Watching the blood moon :anger3d: this morning was fantastic! :) Too bad that there was nobody with me to share it though...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It was very cold (-10) this morning, so it probably was very difficult... Hope you did not freeze yourself.

Watching the blood moon :anger3d: this morning was fantastic! :) Too bad that there was nobody with me to share it though...
Oh I ran the engine while getting that awful stuff off. So it went well :)
That blood moon was amazing! I saw it when I went to work. Getting up so early has somew advantages ;)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

50649966_411343266080067_6287048646294765568_o.jpg

I had an amazing night out with the gang at work. We went for dinner and it was a blast! My belly is stuffed and I'm off tomorrow so yeah this feels good :D
Sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you did not end up too drunk, that's how most of my nights out paid by the boss end :whistle: Enjoy your day off tomorrow, hope you're not going to get snow-bound ⛄

Snow, that is what is on my mind. Less trains tomorrow, probably lots of appointments going to be cancelled so I hope I can stay at home and work from there, supporting my fellow colleagues who are hard at work making the best of it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Have a job interview soon. I hope it all goes well because i'm ****ed financially right now.

Good luck with the interview! I hope that it goes well for you.

I just finally replaced the battery in my 2012 MacBook Pro after more than 1000 cycles and it getting to the point where it lasted less than half an hour off the charger cable. It feels good to not be completely attached to the wall now.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was worried after being unwell on Sunday that my performance in the gym would decrease but I was happy to find out I have managed to keep up to my usual standard so that is a big relief!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I’ve been feeling pretty off for about a week or two now. I can’t quite put my finger on what exactly is wrong though, perhaps I’m just stressed from having a lot of deadlines and things going on.

I generally get depression symptoms in winter each year (I feel very impacted by seasonal changes), so hopefully it’s not that creeping back up on me.

I’ve been feeling pretty off for about a week or two now. I can’t quite put my finger on what exactly is wrong though, perhaps I’m just stressed from having a lot of deadlines and things going on.

I generally get depression symptoms in winter each year (I feel very impacted by seasonal changes), so hopefully it’s not that creeping back up on me.

I hope you'll be okay hun. The weather will lighten up soon. I have a friend who gets impacted by the seasonal changes too. They shut down pretty hard around winter and they got really down when their job kept them indoors during the day so they'd arrive when it was dark and leave when it was dark.

Sending big hugs <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom