• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It is only getting colder in the upcoming days... Lets hope it stops raining so often, I hate it when there is so little sun during the day.

So, I try to keep the sun and the temperatures of Egypt in my mind as much as possible as I'm heading there for a short break in a couple of weeks.
Bofkont! Well I'm more a fall than a summer person but that's because I get sunburned extremely fast even with factor 50! But I can't wait for the sun to come up early. I have to get up around 5.30 am every day and I dislike going to my car in the dark. I hope you're going to have a great time!

Bofkont! Well I'm more a fall than a summer person but that's because I get sunburned extremely fast even with factor 50! But I can't wait for the sun to come up early. I have to get up around 5.30 am every day and I dislike going to my car in the dark. I hope you're going to have a great time!
Especially in those hot countries you need to wear a (thin) layer of clothing to protect yourself and also to keep yourself cool. Also, a big bow to you for getting up at 5.30am every day.

Some stupid song that I cannot get out of my mind is what's on my mind right now, I will not share the title in order to avoid happening this to those who read this message...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Especially in those hot countries you need to wear a (thin) layer of clothing to protect yourself and also to keep yourself cool. Also, a big bow to you for getting up at 5.30am every day.

Some stupid song that I cannot get out of my mind is what's on my mind right now, I will not share the title in order to avoid happening this to those who read this message...

You're aware you mad eme curious now about what song, right? :P My supervisor at work sang "Oh denneboom" last April! And just a few days before Christmas he started to sing "Hoor wie klopt daar kinderen". Needless to say both times we got those songs stuck in our heads!!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Today has been a terrifying, life-changing, and empowering day for me. I was finally strong enough to get myself out of an incredibly toxic situation. It’s scary not knowing what the future holds, but it’s amazing to know what it DOESN’T hold.
Oh you're awesome! It's never easy to take such a step. Even though it looks easy it definitely is NOT. So you took a very important step and I'm proud of you ;) I had to take this step myself 10 years ago and it was very tough and I didn't know my future. But looking back at it now, I'm very glad and proud of myself for taking that step back then. And I don't doubt your future is going to look so much brighter :)

I just about managed to duo a tier 4 Absol raid with my younger brother with seconds to spare. I'm so happy because Absol is my favourite Pokémon.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Oh you're awesome! It's never easy to take such a step. Even though it looks easy it definitely is NOT. So you took a very important step and I'm proud of you ;) I had to take this step myself 10 years ago and it was very tough and I didn't know my future. But looking back at it now, I'm very glad and proud of myself for taking that step back then. And I don't doubt your future is going to look so much brighter :)
Wow!! Thank you so much for saying all of that! It really means a lot to hear it. It was definitely tough but will be so, so worth it. Can’t thank you enough <3

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My laptop battery is pretty much completely dead and the charge cable is frayed. Gonna head into Shibuya go get replacements after delaying it so long that it has pretty much become absolutely necessary now.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Need money and food

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom