• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
Thinking about some frugal improvements on the house. Installing a ceiling fan tomorrow, replacing outlets, etc.

I replaced the back door blinds today and they look so much better than the 12 year old ones before lol.

Zachie

Moo
I went from doing minimal hours this week to 3 8 hour shifts in a row and I'm exhausted after just 1.. ugh.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Christmas went by unnoticed to me this year. Thanks to me being sick two weeks afgo and a week latwer having a mouth wound. So yeah Christmas was just like every other day. Or in our case days because we've two Christmas days. My sister didn't help either. I did groceries and she wanted to go home after 4 hours. I'm so glad Christmas is over. I didn't put up the tree at all this year. I just can't wait for life to take it's natural course

funnier6

Courage~
I finally finished all three paths in Fates! :D Only took two years and about three hundredish hours. Now gotta go get Echoes before Three Houses gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom