• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My younger brother and I met up with 3 others and did our first 5☆ raid! Everyone managed to catch it and I got an 80% IV one!

Why does Disney insist on making hot cgi characters and confusing me.

I wanna be digital.
Ralph-Breaks-the-Internet-leather-jacket.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So many things to do tomorrow but I got holidays so I can take it easy at the same time! I like Christmas time but the days itself not that much. We got two freaking days of Christmas and I used to love it. But now it's more of a struggle to get things done only for the sake of Christmas.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I’m pretty sure my dad is not a fan of the fact that I’m an atheist and is trying to convert me. He has recently rediscovered his faith or something and I’ve gotten like 4 speeches about the importance of spirituality while I’ve been home.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Mine is not even up yet ;)
I need to get dressed and go to do some last errands. Everything else is already done so it's just the last tiny bit I need to do. And I'm also going to check if Blokker (warehouse) got any new Pokemon plushies available!

I have this plant that got really sick back in like August or so, and I had to perform an emergency procedure on it to save it. The top of the plant lived, the bottom didn't. But, the top of the plant is now being attacked by gnats and they're possibly going off the young roots, and I'm really upset about it. Sevin isn't making them go away. The roots aren't doing great; there is only one prominent root connecting to the main plant body. I may need to redo everything again...

I managed to meet up and do another Heatran raid today. I met 2 of the people I raided with last time when walking up (I knew they'd be there because they said, but they didn't say whether they'd be there early or not). They asked if I wanted to go with them to shiny hunt a little before it started, so I accepted (no luck, unfortunately). They seem like genuinely nice people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom