• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I was taking down a Valor gym in my town when a fellow Mystic player came and battled along side me. Is this what it’s like to have a... friend?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Our big maple tree is getting taken down tomorrow. I know it has to come down, but it's still devastating seeing the fate of that tree. It was a really good tree. These past ten years have not been kind to it; it deserved so much better.

That is sooo incredibly sad, I’m sorry for your loss. Maples are stunning trees. RIP beautiful :kawaii:

I've discovered that loading up ZD has become muscle memory for me.

I didn't notice until today, when I'm deliberately not logging on, that tapping on the ZD tile of my phone may as well be another step I do just to unlock it which is just ****ing sad.

And, in an attempt to try and sort myself out, I end up with less money, less time and a whole avalanche of new things to be ****ing upset about.

...I'm hungry.

Zachie

Moo
Today I called in sick. Not before my boss tried to guilt me into doing an in charge shift after I had been throwing up.

@LegendOfMeesh this was our tree in October 2005, before it got sick. Tomorrow morning is gonna be so rough.
4528cef7b4.jpg

@Spirit We're here for you, if you need us, friend. I hate knowing you're suffering so much but I want you to know you don't have to suffer alone, if you ever want us to help you carry some of that weight. *hugs*

@Zachie Claus @Spiritual Mask Salesman I'm sorry to hear you two are under the weather. Hope you both feel better soon. :(

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
@LegendOfMeesh this was our tree in October 2005, before it got sick. Tomorrow morning is gonna be so rough.
4528cef7b4.jpg

@Spirit We're here for you, if you need us, friend. I hate knowing you're suffering so much but I want you to know you don't have to suffer alone, if you ever want us to help you carry some of that weight. *hugs*

@Zachie Claus @Spiritual Mask Salesman I'm sorry to hear you two are under the weather. Hope you both feel better soon. :(
Absolutely stunning, look at those colors!! Will be thinking of both of you today.. :err::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom