• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I was in charge of Internal Transportation at work for the last two days. It went very smooth. I'm so proud of the team! Some of the employees have autism and some have another kind of mental disability. The last thing you wanna do is to stress them out or say mean things about them. We need all the help we can get and those guys did a wonderful job. I told them that they helped me out tremendously and that I was proud of them. We have 40.000+ packages this whole week and it's not easy for everybody. But we got the job done and that's what counts!

I went out to play Pokémon go for the community event because someone put down 10ish lures in my town. I didn’t find a shiny, but I found £10, so that’s nice (I did wait around to see if anyone dropped it. Nobody claimed it). There were quite a few others playing out there, which was pretty surprising.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I went out to play Pokémon go for the community event because someone put down 10ish lures in my town. I didn’t find a shiny, but I found £10, so that’s nice (I did wait around to see if anyone dropped it. Nobody claimed it). There were quite a few others playing out there, which was pretty surprising.

One up for you eh ^^ nothing wrong with pokemon go either :P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
One day off and I went back to work today and was in charge of internal transportation again. It went smoothly and I got several positive remarks. There is no need to snap at your fellow coworkers. During these busy times the last thing you wanna do is stress everybody out by stressing out yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom