• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Just dropped one of my kitties off at the vet, since last night he’s been really lethargic and not interested in eating. I’m so worried about him :kawaii: Our vets are absolutely amazing and I trust them entirely, but I’m still scared..

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I always have found it weird that my 2 least favorite genres of music, metal and rap, created my favorite genre of music, rap-metal/Nu Metal. I have grown to appreciate both genres separately now but when I was a kid all I liked was alternative music and Nu Metal helped widen my taste in music.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Working with kids is the best. A lot of them ask me if I play fortnite, and they're disappointed when I say no. But the look of excitement on their faces when I tell them I love Pokemon is great. They look like they've never heard an adult say that in their life. They probably have parents that are like "ugh, pokemon fad, make it go away". It's such a priceless moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom