• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Pen

The game is on!
I hope that Busted's new single is the worst one on their new album...

Night Driver was an incredible and mature album, I hope they don't revert back to the way they were.

Now Busted is a band name I haven't heard in a long time. Not since 2003 iirc. I used to listen the **** out of their first album titled simply Busted, as well as their single You Said No when I was seven and eight. I have no idea what their music sounds like nowadays. :P

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Every time I talk to someone about my work, they always say the same thing; “it takes a special kind of person”. It takes a special kind of person to love working with little kids. It takes a special kind of person to love working with disabled kids. Does it really? Because to me, that’s just... normal. Shouldn’t it be normal to care about kids and wanting to be a positive influence in their lives? Why is that not the norm? Why is that different? Why is that “special”? It’s one thing to care and another thing to do it for a living, yes, but it feels weird to me to think that there are people who are at a loss to understand loving the work. It’s such a matter of fact thing for me that I just can’t grasp it. Does that make me a special kind of person? Because to me that makes me normal.

This is on my mind because I keep hearing those words from every family member and friend that I talk to about my job. Like, almost every one of them has said it. It’s so weird to me that it’s such a common notion.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I need to take iron tablets but i cant have caffine or milk 3 hours between doses and i keep forgetting and drinking cups of tea!
Ugh i hate when meds are like you cant eat or drink or lie down for an hour after taking them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom