• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
KFC for Christmas is something of a tradition for many people in Japan. Since it is the busiest day of the year for KFC in Japan, they have preorders for your Christmas meal.

Preorders are already available and they don’t look cheap!

cDzMSNi.jpg

KFC for Christmas is something of a tradition for many people in Japan. Since it is the busiest day of the year for KFC in Japan, they have preorders for your Christmas meal.

Preorders are already available and they don’t look cheap!

cDzMSNi.jpg

Fast food in Japan is so mad.

Ive seen premium burgers that come in odd gift boxes and i've seen chocolate french fries.

Pre orders for KFC... man, what a culture. I doubt that'd work if the Japanese people weren't so respectful. That kind of thing would be chaos in England.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The coordinator of a university program I did in Indonesia earlier this year posted on his Facebook that one of the program volunteers was on that plane that went down in Indonesia this week and that their body has been identified and confirmed. It's horrible to think that in that situation if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time there's nothing you can do. I hope the ordeal wasn't dragged out too long for her.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep I got 4 days off in two weeks time :D I got like 60+ (vacation)hours left and with the upcoming period it will only get more. I love my job lol. 40.000 parcels every day to take care of in the upcoming period (Black friday, dutch Sinterklaas and Christmas) yay...I'm ready!....................

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I just found out that one of my friends has the same opinion as me about Breath of the Wild. I no longer feel alone in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom