• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I mention this a lot, but my tic has come back.

It's now become a lot more noticeable so people who never realized it before are starting to catch on. But I feel a lot more comfortable about my tic than the past and am feeling good about myself. In the past, I would try to hide the tic or not call attention to it, and would get frustrated when it came back or got worse.

Now I am starting to see it just as something that I do, and have been more than comfortable to joke about it. Hell, one of my friends called me a freak (as a joke, she didn't realize I have a tic and was ticcing at the time) and I think its one of the funniest things.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I’m really upset. The pumpkin I bought is rotten now and I was gonna carve it tomorrow. The skin is all mushy. Carving a pumpkin is one of my favorite things to do for Halloween each year and I was really looking forward to it....
Oh noes! It is my favourite Haloween activity. Is it possible to find another one in time?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It's really hard for me to listen to Linkin Park... They are one of my favorite bands of all time and they helped me through my depression with their earlier work... but it is so hard for me to deal with Chester's passing...

It's really hard for me to listen to Linkin Park... They are one of my favorite bands of all time and they helped me through my depression with their earlier work... but it is so hard for me to deal with Chester's passing...

I feel you. My brother got me into Linkin Park in middle school, and it's hard to go back and listen to their stuff now knowing what happened.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This year hasn't been ideal with celebrating Halloween. I've been busy all month long with job applications so I haven't had time to decorate, and now that I got the job I'm not any less busy. It keeps raining and preventing me from decorating outside, and now the pumpkin I was gonna carve today rotted before I could get around to it. I may be able to get a new one tomorrow and carve it when I get home at least, but I dunno.... This year hasn't been the best for me with Halloween. Even on the forums, Halloween event participation is really low. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love it dearly, but I'm not satisfied at all with what I've been able to do to celebrate it this year. At least I really like my festive graphics.

2brevimg04pgw.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck!!

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom