• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I wish there were more funny games out there

maxresdefault.jpg

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
did you have fun on yer holidays @Jimmu ?

It was great :)

I got to spend 2 weeks travelling Japan with my Australian friends who came to visit. Then I went to Seoul for 4 nights and met up with some friends who live there (eating Korean BBQ in Korea is always great too!). Finally I spent 5 nights in Okinawa but that was disrupted by a huge Typhoon while I was there which kinda stopped me seeing the beach or swimming. I'll have to go back again soon instead and hope for better conditions.

How was your summer?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
It was great :)

I got to spend 2 weeks travelling Japan with my Australian friends who came to visit. Then I went to Seoul for 4 nights and met up with some friends who live there (eating Korean BBQ in Korea is always great too!). Finally I spent 5 nights in Okinawa but that was disrupted by a huge Typhoon while I was there which kinda stopped me seeing the beach or swimming. I'll have to go back again soon instead and hope for better conditions.

How was your summer?

It's good you had a nice time m'man, you seemed somewhat stressed last time you was about ^^.

This last summer has been actually nice for me, first time in three years i felt well enough to start gardening again ^^

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Just finished watching the first episode of the new SAO season. It was good. I'm honestly pretty excited, as this was my favorite arc of the LN. Of course, the last time I read the LN was in 2013, so we'll see how that holds up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom