• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
So, I just watched the first episode of the new anime Goblin Slayer. I'm kind of regretting eating a giant plate of empanadas beforehand. Don't get me wrong, it was good, it's just that it's dark fantasy on the same level as Berserk, and left me feeling faintly nauseated. When I was a kid, I used to watch surgery shows with my mom while eating. I wouldn't advise watching it if you have a sensitive stomach. Just... damn. Seriously.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I can't make up my mind on what I should write. I feel like rewriting some old stories, or just finish a few I left undone. But then I also have some new ideas and inspiration. So yeah, undecided atm.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I got electrocuted today for the first time (in recent memory, I'm not sure if it happened before but it felt familiar). To be honest, it wasn't really that painful, which isn't surprising considering that it was from exposed metal on a computer charger. Maybe it would be more painful with a higher voltage.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I got electrocuted today for the first time (in recent memory, I'm not sure if it happened before but it felt familiar). To be honest, it wasn't really that painful, which isn't surprising considering that it was from exposed metal on a computer charger. Maybe it would be more painful with a higher voltage.
I remember electrocuting myself on a wall outlet once (I dont remember how) and it still hurt hours later....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom