• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Re: does size matter?

arana-ktSH-U213568970431fwH-575x450@Diario Sur.jpg

Ask him

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I think my professor is getting clued in to the fact that most people don't do the reading. He had us go in a circle to give individual thoughts about it, as opposed to his normal discussion based method. I have never seen so many panicked eyes before.

Ninja

Well well well
Been a pretty busy week at work. Going to focus on some house improvements on my days off this week which include replacing the back door lock, paint, and getting my dogs stitches out.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Earlier this evening, my dad interrupted my video gaming to let me know there was a "big spider" on the floor. I assume this is his way to make up for him squishing one of my centipede friends last week, as he normally wouldn't tell me because I won't let him kill the spiders if I can help it. I go to assess the spider, and it's a juvenile wolf spider, barely 3/4 of an inch with legs. I am reminded that the meaning of the term "big spider" is subjective. My dad and sister both do this, they say there's a huge spider, and every time I am underwhelmed by a normal sized spider. :suspicious:

Either way, he is outside now. Go decorate my house for Halloween, Mr. Spider.

I've actually seen a few spiders in my area that are unusually big. In my area, the only spiders that are regularly seen are like house spiders, but I have been seeing spiders that are so big you can actually see their hair and eyes. Kinda paranoid now because I didn't know that spiders of that size lived in my area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom