• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I’ve just got the results back from the hospital, it’s not Coeliac’s. They don’t know what it is.
They needed to do a couple more blood tests and after the second one, the doctor couldn’t find a usable vein (due to blood pressure) so she kept apologizing. I actually felt sorry for her because she was stabbing but not getting anything, while being pressured to do it by everyone watching.
I hope they find out whats wrong with you!! that's kinda awkwards for both you and the nurse/doctor!!!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have a new meal plan for school that's good for 90 meal swipes in the cafeteria and 175$ to use at on-campus places. Currently figuring out how to stretch that out for 15 weeks.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I bought a PlayStation 4 controller to use with my PC. Took a little bit of fiddling to get it working properly but I'm very pleased. I've hated literally every PlayStation controller in the past, but the Dualshock 4 is honestly my favourite controller ever. It's time for my long-serving and devoted Wii U Pro Controller to enter retirement. God speed old friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom