• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

depositphotos_117449420-stock-photo-detail-of-tasseled-wobbegong-shark.jpg

The eye of this shark is incredible <3

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I ran into a girl I knew in Highschool who I despise.

My Junior year she started a slander rumor that one of my friends drugged her at a party, and raped her. Idk why she did it or thought it'd be a rumor that could hold any water. Everyone who knew that friend of mine knew he never attended parties, and he has always been a well-mannered, well liked person with good morals. I don't think she recoginized me, luckily.

Only on two hours of sleep so when my dad woke me to tell me about what the arborist said regarding one of trees in our yard, I didn't really come to my senses or know what he was talking about for a good moment. But, then just dread hit. I don't know why, something about his phrasing is really haunting me. And now I can't go back to sleep.

I knew the tree was sick. Really sick. We all knew. Even the "healthier" parts of the tree have become overridden with fungi, which is pretty much a mark of death for a tree. So, onto arborist report. The fungus itself is now a cause for alarm, and the tree could potentially fall because I guess it is actually rotting from the inside out. I don't know why this new development is spooking me so much. The arborist is taking the tree down in October, and I am devastated about that, but it's the stuff about the tree rotting thats really making me sad. Scaring me, almost.

Reactions: Dio

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
--Sharkies! <3

I just went to bring in the garbage can and recycling bins and these two toads decided it was a great idea to hop into the garage so then a 2 minute chore turned into 10 minutes of me trying to find and rescue goofy little toads who think it is a good idea to hide under cars and get stuck in a pile of old shoes.

Toads are SOOOO CUTE!! Thank you for saving them!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm wondering if Johnny Sooshi is getting tens of thousands of notifications from this thread.
I would hate to have a pinned thread just because all those notifications would piss me off.

All the notifications from my mafia game pissed me off lol

I’ve just got the results back from the hospital, it’s not Coeliac’s. They don’t know what it is.
They needed to do a couple more blood tests and after the second one, the doctor couldn’t find a usable vein (due to blood pressure) so she kept apologizing. I actually felt sorry for her because she was stabbing but not getting anything, while being pressured to do it by everyone watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom