• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I’ve just come home from being on holiday! I really enjoyed it, which is surprising as I don’t really like staying away from home.
It was in Wales and not far from the beach, so it was really nice.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
If they add Isabelle from Animal Crossing to Smash 5 as a playable character, I am going to be very ANGEREY. She's hardly a staple to the series; she's been in literally one game. Why is she the series mascot all of a sudden? :ananger:

Tom Nook shoulda been in Mario Kart and be the main rep of Animal Crossing. Isasmell is a nobody in comparison.

Just got to the Del Lago boss on RE4 and all I could think of was @Spirit trusting me and being punished for it. I am sorry, but it is funny.

207.gif

Cfrock

Keep it strong

Cfrock

Keep it strong
So they hired Sakamoto?
He's in charge of Cortana.

Cortana finds a big data cache of Covenant plans. SUDDENLY! She gets unplugged and shuts down, risking system corruption. When she boots up again she's in Chief's helmet.
"Chief?"
"Cortana, you fool, that data was too dangerous. Now I have to go blow myself up for literally no reason."
I would never forget what a hero Chief was for putting my life in extreme danger for no other reason than he didn't trust an accomplished woman to do literally anything.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Showtime's President of Programming on the Halo TV series: "We made a conscious decision to hire a writer not known for sci-fi and not known for big battle movies"
This is the same logic 343 used when they hired "people who don't like Halo" to make Halo 4 and 5. And those games suck balls and killed the franchise. Hmmmm...

HMMMM...

Link: http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/08/06/showtime-halo-tv-series-master-chief-lead-character

Halo 4 was the best halo!
It was 5 that killed the franchise and sucked balls.

Still hiring someone who isn't known for action or sci fi movies is a risky move considering the state of the franchise right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom