• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Finally got a breakthrough on a song after like two months of dry season. It feels so good to start writing again! I'm really excited about this one and will hopefully start recording it soon!

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I really need to find something else to watch than same Youtube viedos I have watched at least 15 times already. Without Netflix it becomes quite a hard task to do, especially trying to find something that interests me.
At least I found interesting looking anime, so there is that

I’m trying to get a shiny Aron in Gen 6.
I’m currently at 1575 individual encounters. This is way harder than my previous 470 shuppet shiny.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
One month ago today, the world lost an amazing person. I still find myself in disbelief over what happened. I still think about it every day. Jamie's death hit me more than ever today, and I'm crying right now, but I know he's looking down at us all, not wanting us to be sad, waiting until the time when he can play CAH with us all again, and probably taking nudes that he cant wait to show everyone. I miss him every day, but I know he wants us to carry on.

Rest in peace Jamie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom