• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Very very busy at work but I got a lot of appreciation. It's a bit tough because we're so understaffed but it gives me a great feeling when you're appreciated and not seen as a number. I also wish for this heath to go and rain to fall :P

Ninja

Well well well
An old family friend and her daughter took a vacation to Vegas and it was great to spend time with them. Their daughter Amber used to babysit me as a child and I got to babysit her kid.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Girlfriend broke up with me earlier today. It sucks, but atleast I didn't get too involved. Thanks everyone for the SB conversation, really helped get me out of that moping state I was going into at first. @Lazarus @Ninja @funnier6 etc... I really appreciate you all, and I'm glad to have come back and been so welcomed into the community once more.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I feel better than ever. I don't know why, but it feels like big stone has fallen of my heart and crushed my worries into tiny pieces. I feel hopefull again, like there is future worth reaching for, like there is hope for change in the horizon. It feels... strange

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I feel better than ever. I don't know why, but it feels like big stone has fallen of my heart and crushed my worries into tiny pieces. I feel hopefull again, like there is future worth reaching for, like there is hope for change in the horizon. It feels... strange

Glad to hear it! :pug:

a4c401e8368e77dbeb30ec134395fb0c2aafa7a6_hq.gif

Thinking about the idea of Let's Go Johto

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Finished writing a report of 6758 words and 41 pages on Microsoft Word. Just gotta edit it tomorrow and submit. Then to start the 7000 word report that’s due before the end of the month. Can feel summer break coming on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom