• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
QMMxjUc.jpg
My Zelda encyclopedia came yesterday. It was very exciting to go through. Now the collection is complete

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
QMMxjUc.jpg
My Zelda encyclopedia came yesterday. It was very exciting to go through. Now the collection is complete
Nice! I've been reading through it too, although the fact that it's not all canon is a bit disappointing because there's no way of knowing what is and what isn't canon. Plus there are a fair few inconsistencies and blatant factual inaccuracies I've noticed (notably, the fact that it says ganon is in four swords and then changes its mind about that a few pages later) that make it a bit frustrating to read. But it's still an interesting book!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Nice! I've been reading through it too, although the fact that it's not all canon is a bit disappointing because there's no way of knowing what is and what isn't canon. Plus there are a fair few inconsistencies and blatant factual inaccuracies I've noticed (notably, the fact that it says ganon is in four swords and then changes its mind about that a few pages later) that make it a bit frustrating to read. But it's still an interesting book!
It pissed me off when I found out it claims that the whole event of Majora's Mask is just a figment of Skull Kid's imagination. Which means that the theory of MM all being a dream, just like Link's Awakening, is "canon" now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It pissed me off when I found out it claims that the whole event of Majora's Mask is just a figment of Skull Kid's imagination. Which means that the theory of MM all being a dream, just like Link's Awakening, is "canon" now.
Thankfully, there's a disclaimer at the beginning of the book that says they took some liberties, so much of it could/should be taken with a grain of salt.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
the Encyclopedia is a lot of fun to read. it makes the Zelda universe a lot deeper in term of lore and world building. it does have a lot of inconsistencies though. as for majora's mask, I never bought the whole 7 stages of grief/link is dead idea and personally always thought it was simply a parallel world created by the power of the Mask, since we are not sure what the full extent of the masks power is. so it was kind of fun to see that pop up in the book, whether it's canon or not, its just a good read!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A friend lost her new iPhone X on the weekend while we were on the way home from a bar between 3-4am. Today she got a call from the train station saying someone had handed it in (her transport card was with it and is attached to the dormitory’s telephone number) and she could pick it up. I love how people are so honest here. Apparently around 75% of all reported lost wallets, cash, and phones are returned to their owners in the Tokyo area.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
there is this subreddit that is banning half the members July 9th cause thanos ya know? If I survive the ban I will confess my feelings to a person I have feelings for. Why am I doing this? why the hell not?

ya know thinking about this it's really dumb, but idk :shrugs:

Stormageden747

Zofian General
My family and I went to a bar to eat today. (Great food btw) And there was this dude. And he just seemed really lonely. He sat down near us, we were at the bar eating our burgers and stuff. (Bacon Cheese Burger was amazing) This dude started to talk to my dad some, and eventually went to go talk to someone else. From the little bit I heard of him talking i found out he was Christian which was cool. But, there was something about him. He seemed like a really nice guy, but really lonely, the bartender already knew what he wanted, so he seemed like a regular. I just kinda feel bad about it cause he just seemed so lonely and stuff. Hope he isn't lonely and has friends and family that love him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom