• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Been feeling really down these past few days. Between my bf going back home, me not being happy at home, and then Jamie's death, I've just been really lonely the past little while. At least I have a long drive today to clear my head and I'm excited to see someone tonight who I haven't seen in a good while! And at least I have someone who always puts a smile on my face when we call on discord and such.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
so it's my birthday, and I'm just looking back at the last year and I feel like garbage. did I really do those things?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It is so ****ing hot. I hate it!
Also it's my last week of work but I am getting palpitations at the thought of having to go in tomorrow, that place makes me want to die.

Ninja

Well well well
I posted a few weeks ago about me quitting my toxic job and landing another job offer with a different company.

Long story short, another company I used to work for heard about me quitting my last job, and really wanted to sign me on ASAP. The good thing is that I know everyone there already, so I don't have to suffer through training. Additionally, they offered me $10k more than my other job offer, with two weeks vacation added into my offer letter. Needless to say, I took the job and today was my first day. Excited to start making a great income again and to get back to work!

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I posted a few weeks ago about me quitting my toxic job and landing another job offer with a different company.

Long story short, another company I used to work for heard about me quitting my last job, and really wanted to sign me on ASAP. The good thing is that I know everyone there already, so I don't have to suffer through training. Additionally, they offered me $10k more than my other job offer, with two weeks vacation added into my offer letter. Needless to say, I took the job and today was my first day. Excited to start making a great income again and to get back to work!

Aye, good luck on the new job!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

Glad to hear it! Only two and a bit more days at my horrible job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom