• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Having a stiff neck is not fun. :(

Anybody happen to know any exercises or something to make my neck not feel excruciating?
I used to have chronic neck pain that would bring me to literal nausea and vomiting. Yes, I do have some fixes:

-Pay attention to your posture when sitting at a computer or doing anything really. I dunno what caused your issue but bad posture is what lead to mine.
-Lie down often to rest your neck, and/or lie down with a small rolled-up towel or bucky pillow behind your neck to support its arch.
-Strongly consider doing some of the stretches/exercises -- particularly the neck/shoulder and lower back ones -- in the Pain Free book.
-Chiropractors can help too if it's especially bad and you need a jump-start getting things back to normal.

Those stretches have basically ended my back and neck troubles permanently -- when I remember to do them anyway -- and I would highly recommend them, especially if you do jobs that irritate your back and posture (like sitting at a computer or doing heavy lifting). No idea what severity you're dealing with but between these four options you have a lot of different intensities of solution to try out. xP

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I went to an automotive museum with my dad for father's day and got to see some really cool pieces of history, including steam-cars from the 19th century!

I also found a BMW convertible for sale for $6,500 so now I'm *really* motivated to get my license.

Dan

Woke up in the bathroom with the biggest hangover. I'd been hitting the whisky harder than I thought. Got to get into work at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom