• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So my boss gave me 30 hours. I'm very grateful for that. I work 6 days now and it's tough but I love the work I'm doing. I only wish some people called adults would behave like that and not like kids that would even make a toddler feel embarrassed.....

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just had a horrible daddy long legs in my room I was even freaked out by a small piece of dust moving on my floor even though I hoovered the spider up. No way I am sleeping tonight!

Dan

Just had a horrible daddy long legs in my room I was even freaked out by a small piece of dust moving on my floor even though I hoovered the spider up. No way I am sleeping tonight!

I have no idea how daddy long legs have survived up to this point, they seem to constantly damage their limbs all the time somehow, probably because they fly into everything they see.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yesterday I had the chance to see traditional Japanese Kabuki for the first time at the National Theatre of Japan in Tokyo. It was such an awesome performance and the amount of detail in every aspect such as the costume, backdrops, and music is truely stunning. I'll have to check out some more traditional arts performances in my time here.

Ninja

Well well well
Going on a quick hiking and camping trip tomorrow. Will be trekking The Narrows at Zion National Park, Utah. Can't wait!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
One of my friends is leaving to do stuff in another country for the rest of the summer in a few days, I'm gonna try to use the time he is away to focus more on the stuff I want to accomplish with my life. Maybe when he comes back I'll have accomplished something.

Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom