• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
Went to the doctor a week ago to get these extra skin cells froze off of my forehead. One part of it has been growing into a sizable "wart" this year and it really made me uncomfortable.

It blistered and slowly got really dark and hard. The last of it came off today, and I snipped the very last sliver off with clippers. Of course I soaked the clippers in alcohol.

Glad to finally have this damn thing off my mind.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Went to the doctor a week ago to get these extra skin cells froze off of my forehead. One part of it has been growing into a sizable "wart" this year and it really made me uncomfortable.

It blistered and slowly got really dark and hard. The last of it came off today, and I snipped the very last sliver off with clippers. Of course I soaked the clippers in alcohol.

Glad to finally have this damn thing off my mind.
ew I have hand warts and the decided to split this weekend, at work!!!! I work in a food shop sooooo....

I’ve got my final maths exam tomorrow, I’m freaking out because I only did my mocks a couple of weeks ago, and I don’t know what I need to work on yet as I haven’t received my score.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I’ve got my final maths exam tomorrow, I’m freaking out because I only did my mocks a couple of weeks ago, and I don’t know what I need to work on yet as I haven’t received my score.
Surely your school/college/ whatever would tell you, have you asked ypur teacher??

Surely your school/college/ whatever would tell you, have you asked ypur teacher??
I don’t know, honestly, but my teacher’s busy filling in for management, so I shouldn’t complain.

Anyway, I’ve done my Maths final now, I hope I did decent.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Seriously, Facebook? Of all the times to show me a memory from that person, now is not the time

There's an option to stop certain people or dates showing up in memories on Facebook, I use it myself and recommend it.

Just got home from a night out in Akihabara playing arcade games and karaoke. Won a Psyduck plushie in one of the UFO Catcher/Crane Games too :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My barber is a fan of both Zelda (pre-BotW) and Pokémon.
I spoke to him instead of just awkwardly sitting there as I usually do.
This phrasing is funny to me. What does “pre-botw” mean??? Does it mean he hasn’t played it yet or does it mean he hates it so much that he thinks Zelda was better before it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom