• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
NOOOOOOOO DISTASER!!! I hope you find it.....
Checked everywhere, and it is not there... Had several Zelda games on it and my Smash DS card. Also it had a lot of life left in it, and was a gift from my Grandparents.

I will call Nintendo and shut down access to the serial number asap so whoever gets it can't use it, and won't mess with my linked account

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, it's pretty much official. My DS is lost for good.

I delinked my account and did my best to make the system inoperable. Now all I have to do is keep an eye on ebay and places for my DS. It must have been stolen, or it would have made it's way to the lost and found

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Debating on whether or not I should buy a replacement DS for my mislaid/stolen one... It'd probably be a cheap 2ds because I'd only really use it for Zelda and Smash, and I think it is a little late to buy a "New" Nintendo 2 or 3ds...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I ****ing hate my broken hand. It always aches, gets worse when the air pressure changes , and makes handwriting more than a few words utter hand-based agony.

I still harbor resentment towards my exes family for refusing to get it treated when it broke because they didn't think it was really broken. Well, three years later, and it still hurts, so the lot of them can bite me.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Finally starting to get into a routine here, this week has been busy though. I'm not really missing home yet aside from friends but the weather here is much worse (since the rainy season is starting).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My cat hasn't been eating lately so I dropped her off at the vet today and it turns out she has cancer and will have to be put down soon which is too bad.

On the bright side I graduate in like a week, though.

My cat hasn't been eating lately so I dropped her off at the vet today and it turns out she has cancer and will have to be put down soon which is too bad.
As someone who's going to have to the same to his dog soon, I feel ya.

As someone who's going to have to the same to his dog soon, I feel ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom