• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Why have a phone if you never answer it?

Cuz they probs on some silly app.

Why do phones get used for silly crap like instagram and candy crush i get wierd looks all the time because i'm not on my phone all the time and i just use it to call people, WHY ALL THESE APPS!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Cuz they probs on some silly app.

Why do phones get used for silly crap like instagram and candy crush i get wierd looks all the time because i'm not on my phone all the time and i just use it to call people, WHY ALL THESE APPS!
I know this person doesn't use any of that guff, he's just **** at ever responding.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Middle of the dead week before finals. I pretty much have nothing to do but study. Well and write a short <10pg term paper my partner and I have been putting off.

I have my first 2 finals back to back a halfhour aparr on friday.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My Cavs are doing a lot better against the Raptors than they did against the Pacers but I am scared of how we will fare against the Celtics. The Celtics are playing ridiculously good for having major injuries. Even if we get past the Celtics in the conference finals, we are probably going to be destroyed in the finals by any of the West teams.

My main reason for caring about this is because I feel like we are going to lose Lebron in the offseason and become a **** team again and Cleveland I am going to miss having a good Cleveland team (unless the Indians can figure out how to get to the World Series again).

D

Deleted member 14134

bvb1z37.png

@Pendio @Doc The ship is real

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom