• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

Almost weekend yay! Just one more morning to work. May the 1st I'll going to start one hour earlier. 25 hours a week instead of 18 so yay :D Now if only this hayfever will go away soon. I took medications so I'll have to wait for them to do their job.

****. I forgot throughout all the heat I sometimes get hayfever too.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Almost weekend yay! Just one more morning to work. May the 1st I'll going to start one hour earlier. 25 hours a week instead of 18 so yay :D Now if only this hayfever will go away soon. I took medications so I'll have to wait for them to do their job.

****. I forgot throughout all the heat I sometimes get hayfever too.

Hayfever sucks donkey dicks, i had it one year and it was pure torture, couldn't go outside or open windows due to the constant sneezing, blurry eyes and coughing. Gods damn hayfever.

Also Congrats nessy ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hayfever sucks donkey dicks, i had it one year and it was pure torture, couldn't go outside or open windows due to the constant sneezing, blurry eyes and coughing. Gods damn hayfever.

Also Congrats nessy ^^
Aww thank you Shiro my amazing friend! Hayfever is really bad. It needs to get extinct!

I overslept by 1 1/2 hours and missed most of my mock exam. I really hope this won’t affect anything too much.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
A girl on my campus committed suicide and I learned earlier today that I knew her. We went to the same high school and she was a friend of a friend (better description would be acquaintance of an acquaintance). We were never close, and we only spoke one time before the morning bell.

I can't say I'm hit hard by her passing, but I've been feeling weird ever since I realized it was someone I knew. I guess it makes the whole thing more real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom