• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’m settling into Japan pretty well and have already made some great friends. It’s been a very busy week trying to get myself registered with the local ward office, picking classes, studying, going out and socializing etc. It has been quite a whirlwind but surely soon I’ll settle into it more (and start spending less money going out everyday...)

Ninja

Well well well
I’m settling into Japan pretty well and have already made some great friends. It’s been a very busy week trying to get myself registered with the local ward office, picking classes, studying, going out and socializing etc. It has been quite a whirlwind but surely soon I’ll settle into it more (and start spending less money going out everyday...)

Has anyone asked you for pictures? I'm going to the Philippines in early 2019 and my wife told me that her father wants to parade me around because "American".

Seriously considering another career after my vacation in May. The food/bev industry can be brutal and despite the money being very good, I'm just burnt out. I want to get into IT, specifically the security side. We'll see.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Has anyone asked you for pictures? I'm going to the Philippines in early 2019 and my wife told me that her father wants to parade me around because "American".

This doesn’t really happen in Japan, they’re generally too polite to ask you as they’d see it as an inconvenience to you. I can see it happening sometimes in very rural areas maybe but nowhere near a big city. In my experience in China and Indonesia they ask for pictures a lot, they also just take them without asking at all quite often.

Kirino

Tatakae
vf89vn1reeo01.jpg

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Got bad news Saturday morning, then had to DM a 5e game Saturday and Sunday, and had to do iMac inventory at work today and cut my hand doing it.

The only thing on my mind as a profound sense of exhaustion.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Have you been to Ichiran Ramen yet!?

I forgot to charge my 3ds yesterday, so it’s dead. There’s still another four hours of college to go. I’m so bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom