• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
Oh man, That 70s Show is one of my all time favorite shows. I've watched it so many times I basically have the episodes memorized at this point. Haha. But yeah, the Scooby Doo mashup with the circle part was hilarious.

I never watched Roseanne when it was originally on. I think I might have seen parts of some episodes. I've been wanting to watch the whole series though. I did watch the two new episodes however and they were pretty good!

Yeah the two new episodes had me dying. AS A LIFE COACH....

Why is this place so dead these days?

Probably just a slow period of the year. Not much going on these days lol.

I went to Insomnia 62 earlier, I’m honestly disappointed. It was about half the size of last time’s event.

I did see a lot of gamer stereotypes though, such as:
Neckbeards
Pale, sun-deprived skinny people
Morbidly obese people,

And lots and lots of weebs.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I stayed up for two hours last night studying for a quiz today. Professor came in and told us that he made a mistake and forgot to tell us a chapter to study, and that he would just give us the highest grade we've gotten on any of the other quizzes from this semester again.

I am both equally annoyed and satisfied.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Why is this place so dead these days?

Rubik.png

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
They say you should do one thing a day that scares you for a longer life. Well I must have subconsciously been trying to live longer when I put my car keys in my left pocket instead of my right this morning because putting my right hand into a keyless pocket right now was my one thing for today.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Running DnD for the first time tomorrow. I hope I don't **** it up.

I also really hope the players don't **** it up. I'm going to lay out a nice quest to kill some cultists and banish a Fiend but there's a real chance they might go **** about in the logging town two days ride away.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor

I also really hope the players don't **** it up. I'm going to lay out a nice quest to kill some cultists and banish a Fiend but there's a real chance they might go **** about in the logging town two days ride away.
Prepare to not have them do the story. They almost never do

Alita the Pun

Dmitri

They will almost always choose the wrong path/make the most trouble/try to befriend the giant ogre (it’s his swamp) prepare for the worst :^)

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I don't think there has ever been a time when I have DMed that the players tried successfully to stay with the story/plot/adventure. One guy tried, but his aim was off the mark of where I was trying to take it...

Just life I guess. I always find a way to get them back on track without forcing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom