• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Tonight I fertilized my pet tree. The instructions on the fertilizer are different than the recommended habits for norfolk pines, so I'm still working on figuring out frequency and amounts. It was hard finding a "balanced" fertilizer so the 14-14-14 one I found is like intended primarily for growing produce. Will keep an eye on my tree for the next two weeks and see how it does. <3

So hard to keep plants alive with lack of sun. Ah the glories of living underground...:dry:
Why are you underground?

Aku

Why are you underground?
It's just inherent where I'm at right now. It's the near-bottom floor, and while it does get some sunlight, it's not enough to grow most plants easily. The main ones I can grow are orchids, but anything else requires a lot more effort.

However, I do like the darkness and being underground. It's the tradeoff for the plants, but sometimes I do think of getting grow-lights or just having fox-fire mushrooms as a 'plant' (since mushrooms like the darkness just as much as I do.)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I haven’t stopped playing Pokemon sun since I bought it on Friday. I’m definitely a fan.
I wonder which one I should buy next...

Pokémon “Ultra-Fire-Soul-Omega-Deluxe-Tinfoil 2” I hear it’s really something. Over 8,000,000 Pokémon to find. “Gotta Catch Em All” as they say. Good Luck!

Dan

I haven’t stopped playing Pokemon sun since I bought it on Friday. I’m definitely a fan.
I wonder which one I should buy next...

I just finished playing Omega Ruby. Prior to that I hadn't played a Pokemon game since Black and White. Really good fun, if you decide to play that it turn off exp share as it makes the game too easy.

The soundtrack is top notch too, I hated the original games French horn/trumpet soundtrack.

Zachie

Moo
I feel like when I started my job I worked far too hard to prove myself and then got far too good and now they give me sooooo many shifts & soooooo many hours & like normally I wouldn't mind but when I ask them for a day off to do an assignment or something they get super ****ty with me & it's like ???

Skunk

Floof
Frens are online on their 3DS's and keep logging in and out :^) Orange flashing lights are on my mind tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom