• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
Mom had her heart surgery this morning. Overall it went good,ho however they are having a very hard time getting her back awake, so all they can do right now is keep her on life support via breathing machine and hope she can snap out of it.

This is very hard.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Mom had her heart surgery this morning. Overall it went good,ho however they are having a very hard time getting her back awake, so all they can do right now is keep her on life support via breathing machine and hope she can snap out of it.

This is very hard.

Oh wow. I hope it all turns out well, and she will wake up. I'll be praying for your mom, and actually praying and not saying it just to look good. I'm sure in the end it will be okay.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor

This is very hard.
If she is anything like you, you can count on her to make it through and bring a smile to everyone's face

Alita the Pun

Dmitri

This is very hard.

I understand how you feel man, I’ve lost a lot of people who were close to me. Just stay strong ass you go through this scary time. I really hope your mom wakes up soon. If it brings you any consolation, I’ll be praying for you during this hard time. Make sure you let us know how she is, keep us up to date! :^^:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

This is very hard.
I'm sorry man, I know how difficult this kind of situation can be. We're all wishing you the best and keeping your mother in our thoughts, and we're here for you no matter what happens!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

This is very hard.

Sorry to hear about the complications, I hope things turn out alright for you guys. Here to chat if you need it, and don't hesitate to take any time away from here that you need.

I finally got around to reading the consent forms for testosterone therapy that was given to me by my doctor and apparently it can increase the frequency of migraines, and i already get migraines so much. :ananger: My life is a perpetual headache, god damn existence. I mean, I don't have any rush to start therapy, and my next appointment is at the end of the month, so at least I can follow-up inquire about some of this stuff soon.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I finally got around to reading the consent forms for testosterone therapy that was given to me by my doctor and apparently it can increase the frequency of migraines, and i already get migraines so much. :ananger: My life is a perpetual headache, god damn existence. I mean, I don't have any rush to start therapy, and my next appointment is at the end of the month, so at least I can follow-up inquire about some of this stuff soon.

Always put your health first. Is the trade off really worth it? Eternal migraines or testosterone therapy. Admittedly I don’t know what exactly that treatment does but I can imagine it would make things worse if you are already prone to headaches/migraines. Ultimately it’s up to you but just don’t hurt yourself! :)

Always put your health first. Is the trade off really worth it? Eternal migraines or testosterone therapy. Admittedly I don’t know what exactly that treatment does but I can imagine it would make things worse if you are already prone to headaches/migraines. Ultimately it’s up to you but just don’t hurt yourself! :)
If my doctor says I can still take ibuprofen while on testosterone (there are apparently certain drugs, such as blood thinners, that may act goofy with the injections) then I think it is still a viable option for me. Again, I have time to figure things out, and I don't plan to start treatment until I have all my questions answered. Consent form mentions alternatives as well, which I intend to inquire about at my next appointment. Migraines are more an annoyance than anything, not like a major health risk. The psychological torment I experience from my sex dysphoria could pose a risk to my well-being, however. If testosterone ends up not being part of my transition path, I still hope to masculinize myself in some way or another.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
If my doctor says I can still take ibuprofen while on testosterone (there are apparently certain drugs, such as blood thinners, that may act goofy with the injections) then I think it is still a viable option for me. Again, I have time to figure things out, and I don't plan to start treatment until I have all my questions answered. Consent form mentions alternatives as well, which I intend to inquire about at my next appointment. Migraines are more an annoyance than anything, not like a major health risk. The psychological torment I experience from my sex dysphoria could pose a risk to my well-being, however. If testosterone ends up not being part of my transition path, I still hope to masculinize myself in some way or another.

Right, I didn’t know what the treatment was for. Definetly explore other options, I would hate for you to always have migraines, but if it’s the best options... I wish you well. I’m sure you will make the right decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom