• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
So I applied for another afternoon job and I got hired and signed the contract today! It's also a postal srvice company (actually it's an american one called Sandd) and instead of delivering mail 5 freaking afternoons a week it's only two. I have to sort the mail on mon/thurs and deliver it at tue/fri. It gives me so much more stability than the other afternoon job. Plus I don't have to walk five freaking afternoons anymore with loads and loads of mail bags. AND NO MORE WORKING 11 HOURS ON A SATURDAY ANYMORE!!!!!!

Congrats! Means more time on the forum for you! :P

My brother is convinced that an “evil demon virus” has hacked his Wii to make Mario kart and smash bros harder. I wish I was making this up.
I think he’s lost it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Made it to S+ on Tower Control in Splatoon 2. Super excited because I never made it to S+ in the first game. It helps that they have the different modes ranked separately now. That way Splat Zones can't wreck my rank.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Broke my vape yesterday had to buy a new one. Forgot they were like half the price online so I spent $120 buying one from a shop when I could have got one online for like $70. :/

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Super depressed right now. Forecasting for Sophomore year, and I'm taking the most rigorous of classes. On top of that, I wanted to start taking Sign Language as my language credit because it's easy and would lighten my load, but my Mom simply refuses with her whole heart. She doesn't even care about me taking 2 years of math in one NOOO "I can't let you take sign language" she says. I will not be able to participate in any theatre productions next year either because my schedule is too full. School sucks. I'm considering just joining the Army when I turn 16 or get out of high school just so I can be away. Ground force. No behind the scenes work for me.

To try and cheer myself up, I've been thinking about buying a new phone. Not a flip phone, a real smart phone. But I have only $200 and that can't buy you ****.

It's a whole lotta nothing, but these just aren't good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom