• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
I dont think my friend is gonna make it out of hospital.

Any amount of internet hugs is not enough. As Vanessa said, stay strong. You are amazing for sticking with him through this, and no matter what happens, he knows he will always have you there for him.

I just want two days in a row off work so I can not be tired for once. :(

****, I know the feeling dude. Even when we get split days off, it seems one is not enough to recover.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Went to a going away party for a friend tonight. Next week she leaves for Sydney, to follow her dream to study veterinary medicine focusing on big cats. I've only known her for a couple years now, but I can already tell that I'm going to miss not having her around. This summer after her husband finishes his degree in computer engineering, I'll be sending off another friend to Australia.

While I'm sad that they'll be leaving, I'm excited to see what adventures they'll be having.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
unknown.png

This has been a semi-monthly occurrence for the last two and a half years, and I'm sick of it. I know it's someone from this dumpster fire of a site constantly harassing me for daring to vent when my fiance dumped me.

This will almost certainly get me in trouble, but everyone who used this sort of language passive aggressively has denied sending these, so talking privately isn't an option.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
unknown.png

This has been a semi-monthly occurrence for the last two and a half years, and I'm sick of it. I know it's someone from this dumpster fire of a site constantly harassing me for daring to vent when my fiance dumped me.

This will almost certainly get me in trouble, but everyone who used this sort of language passive aggressively has denied sending these, so talking privately isn't an option.

Okay why does that look like an Array statement? Like for real something that idiot would post.
Also what the hell kinda platform lets people harrass others anonymously?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
unknown.png

Someone on ZD did the same kind of thing to me a few years ago. Just block the sender, you can do so by clicking the icon next to the pencil button. Even if you don't know who it is, it prevents the sender from sending another one. I kept doing that and it stopped pretty fast.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Someone on ZD did the same kind of thing to me a few years ago. Just block the sender, you can do so by clicking the icon next to the pencil button. Even if you don't know who it is, it prevents the sender from sending another one. I kept doing that and it stopped pretty fast.
I don't think it works for anons, I've done that and they keep coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom