• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I must be old. I've heard of MP3 players, but MP4? What is this witchcraft?

As for me, my weekend is over, I'm getting ready to find some streams for the UFC fight tonight.
It's a secret :P it's a complete mystery. I don't know either but I believe the only difference between mp3 and mp4 is that mp3 plays music and mp4 music and vids, but I could be wrong. I only know my mp3 player is a mp4 player :P And you're not old. You're just growing up :P

Cfrock

Keep it strong
This. This is on my mind, and I suspect it will be for some time.

sPqJ4av.jpg

UBa3W

Ninja

Well well well
It's a secret :P it's a complete mystery. I don't know either but I believe the only difference between mp3 and mp4 is that mp3 plays music and mp4 music and vids, but I could be wrong. I only know my mp3 player is a mp4 player :P And you're not old. You're just growing up :P

That makes sense lol. I'm an old man in a 27 year olds body!

It's amazing how YouTube videos can go from something interesting, to the dark side of the internet in 10 minutes. Goodbye sleep.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Tsunami Warning for the west coast after a large earthquake strikes just off Alaska. I have people close to me in the danger zone, I really hope they're able to get to safety.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My dad and stepmom are coming out for a visit next week, so I'm looking forward to that! Although I am a bit nervous about my Junior Recital.

On another note, all these recent serious discussion topics are starting to make me question my sanity and life choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom