• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I can't believe how many crows I saw on my way home today. It seems like the landscape was essentially a moving mass of coal colored feathers. It was both awe inspiring and a bit frightening at the same time...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Finally finished story mode in Splatoon 2. And just in time for my first Splatfest (in the 2nd game) this Friday! It worked out nicely that the team I wanted to choose anyways happened to be Marina's side.

Ninja

Well well well
Working on the video for the voice cast, pretty challenging but will be worth it!

Also thinking about how I'm going to survive work today. It's so slow and it's my Friday!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just recently got back from a week long road trip from Sydney to Melbourne and Canberra. It was a real blast, being the first time to drive all the way down there and getting to spend it with a few great friends. The weather each day held out for us and while it seemed cloudy pretty often the clouds cleared suddenly every time we went to a beach or went to the water park. Pretty lucky on that front.

Now that I am home I am preparing for my next adventure. I'll be studying sustainable development in developing countries from Jan 23rd until Feb 7th at a University in Surabaya, Indonesia. I'll then make a quick trip for a few days to Sapporo, Japan for the annual snow festival and finally have a 23 hour layover to explore some of Seoul, South Korea before returning home to Sydney on Feb 14th.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm growing my hair and it pains me to think that I won't be visiting the barber this week. I usually go every two weeks and I don't know if I can cope. I need to take my mind off it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Sure, mother, I definitely want to send time with your cousin who I've never met before in my entire life and who I'll never see again, I definitely have a very strong connection with them and am only too happy to postpone my own plans.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Goddammit, can it be at least quiet for ONCE in this apprtment block?? Why are the neighbors ALWAYS making noise around 10pm and NOT keeping other people in the same block in mind?

Oh, I just saw something unique and very rare. Something I haven't see for a loooong time. Suddenly a wild Dan showed up again on ZD. Welcome back Danny boy :D

Ninja

Well well well
Goddammit, can it be at least quiet for ONCE in this apprtment block?? Why are the neighbors ALWAYS making noise around 10pm and NOT keeping other people in the same block in mind?

Oh, I just saw something unique and very rare. Something I haven't see for a loooong time. Suddenly a wild Dan showed up again on ZD. Welcome back Danny boy :D

images (1).jpeg

DANNY BOY WHERE ARE YA!?

Dan

View attachment 38844

DANNY BOY WHERE ARE YA!?

weird-facts-about-dreams.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom