• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
This. This is on my mind. I would like this.

Ftei4g5.jpg

Apparently, Ganondorf was going to be in the Orcales games at some stage, and this was his design.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Someone came my bus wearing so much perfume that I started tasting it, and it reminded me of the time when I was little and my sister wanted me to try out this "breath spray" that actually turned out to be perfume.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Now that I can add car breaking down the list of **** that's going wrong in my life at this moment, a friend of mine stated "Bad things tend to happen to good people" when I vocally asked "Why does all of this **** have to happen at one time." My immediate response to him was that sometimes I feel I deserve all of it. Not necessarily for things I did, but things I didn't do. Looking back at me saying that to him now kind of has me scared

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I’m on a road trip from Sydney to Melbourne at the moment. We’re camping out each night in various camp areas and I managed to get bitten by a small spider last night. I’m still alive and didn’t get any symptoms except a slightly sore finger so it mustn’t have been too harmful.

Ninja

Well well well
I really miss my grandma

I feel for you buddy. I'm sure she is very proud of you. Smile at least once a day for her! I'm here if you want to talk.

Now that I can add car breaking down the list of **** that's going wrong in my life at this moment, a friend of mine stated "Bad things tend to happen to good people" when I vocally asked "Why does all of this **** have to happen at one time." My immediate response to him was that sometimes I feel I deserve all of it. Not necessarily for things I did, but things I didn't do. Looking back at me saying that to him now kind of has me scared

Bad things do indeed happen to good people, however you just have to focus on things that you can control. You can't control your car acting up, however you can control how you react to it. It's okay to want to kick the tires in for the first few minutes, but hey, at least it's fixable!

Don't beat yourself up for mistakes you have made in the past. As long as you learn and grow from them, it's all good. The most successful people don't succeed without failing a bunch of times.

I’m on a road trip from Sydney to Melbourne at the moment. We’re camping out each night in various camp areas and I managed to get bitten by a small spider last night. I’m still alive and didn’t get any symptoms except a slightly sore finger so it mustn’t have been too harmful.

Let us know if you develop super powers!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
During a short car ride with my friend yesterday, we had a nice chat about life and such, and I opened up to him about my troubled past and my everlasting familial issues and how I like to pretend day after day that everything in my life is fine and dandy. I'm not usually open about myself at all, especially at school, so it was really nice to actually have someone I felt comfortable enough to talk to about stuff that I usually keep bottled up inside. Made me feel better than I've felt in a really long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom