• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So yeah. She broke up with me yesterday. And I moved all my stuff into the basement today. Well, most of it. And it hurts. A lot. She tells me she still wants to be friends, but we can't even be in the same room right now and half the time I'm treated like I don't exist. So yeah. Christmas and New Year are ruined for me, tbh
I'm so sorry Libk. Keep your head up in this tough time, and remember I'm always around if you feel like you need to talk to someone.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So yeah. She broke up with me yesterday. And I moved all my stuff into the basement today. Well, most of it. And it hurts. A lot. She tells me she still wants to be friends, but we can't even be in the same room right now and half the time I'm treated like I don't exist. So yeah. Christmas and New Year are ruined for me, tbh
Jeez, Jordan, that's awful. Sorry you have to deal with this, if you need an ear I'm always open on messenger.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I just got banned from my fav amino. Just cuz the leader is corrupt and doesnt like me for dumba** reasons. Btw, if you have amino go to PokeAmino Leauge and tell the main leader OmegaLeader, "Storm sent you, he wants you to know you a corrupted person." XD

Ninja

Well well well

I'm so sorry Libk. I've been through your situation before and it's incredibly heart gouging to have to move your stuff down, and still live with your ex. If the relationship isn't able to be saved, or if you know it isn't going to work out, perhaps the best time for it is now, so you can focus on healing your heart faster. Do you have anyone that you can stay with during this time, family or friend? Surround yourself with your loved ones when you need to, and there is absolutely no shame feeling the way you do.

Most of the time from my experience, its very difficult to remain friends after a breakup because the emotions are so raw and fresh at first. You need time to see her as nothing more than your room mate or a stranger, and that takes time. You need to focus on yourself, healing, and finding things that make you happy to keep your mind off of it. The gym really helps, as you can better your mind, and body while tiring yourself out.

It will get better.

Why did Nintendo add rubies and sapphires but not emeralds to BotW? It would make sense to have them because of the Kokiri emerald.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Last year I promised to be more social and get more friends. At end of the year I'm more lonelier that I have been in a long time... Sometimes I question the reason why I'm still alive...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last year I promised to be more social and get more friends. At end of the year I'm more lonelier that I have been in a long time... Sometimes I question the reason why I'm still alive...

If you are feeling down right now just remember that things will get better for you, maybe soon but maybe it will take a while but keep working towards where you want to be. It will pay off. Don't give up and one day you will look back and be glad you continued living.

i accidentally existence after playing all the main rune factory games back to back to back to back and then afterward i ended picking fe echoes back up because botw made me forget about it i think i may have inadvertently gotten obsessed with dragons with this game combination help duma is hot so is the music tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom