• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
Grades are up
Looks like I had 2Bs and 2As,
One of the Bs I knew I was getting since the class was a lot rougher than it needed to be.

The other B caught me by surprise since I was doing fairly well in that class. The only thing that I can think of is that I made too many little mistakes on the final which compounded with the fact I ran out of time on the final put me just short of the B/A cutoff line.

Well I can relax, I don't have. 4.0 to worry about anymore. :^^:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Grades are up
Looks like I had 2Bs and 2As,
One of the Bs I knew I was getting since the class was a lot rougher than it needed to be.

The other B caught me by surprise since I was doing fairly well in that class. The only thing that I can think of is that I made too many little mistakes on the final which compounded with the fact I ran out of time on the final put me just short of the B/A cutoff line.

Well I can relax, I don't have. 4.0 to worry about anymore. :^^:

Nicely done mistah owl ^^ congraqts on passing this month :P

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I'm hella sick and still have to go to school to take a test.

The whooping cough is going around, and I can't help but think I have the middle stages of it (right before the whoop)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So yeah. She broke up with me yesterday. And I moved all my stuff into the basement today. Well, most of it. And it hurts. A lot. She tells me she still wants to be friends, but we can't even be in the same room right now and half the time I'm treated like I don't exist. So yeah. Christmas and New Year are ruined for me, tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom