• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
The Browns lost in classic Browns fashioned. My team isn't doing so well either, we play the Patriots tonight.

Getting over this sickness so I can start being more productive, but hey, its extra BotW time. ;)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It is supposed to be the UK's coldest night tonight. I just went outside on the balcony and I could feel it beneath my feet and I could breathe out a thick vapour. This is weather at its finest. Love the cold so much. Some snow overnight would complete it for me as waking to a white morning would be magical.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Might have found an apartment the only problem is they require income that is 2.5 times the monthly rent and I’m slightly under that. If I don’t get accepted I might try for a studio apartment or wait for my mom to be able to co-sign a lease since she just got a new job and has no proof of income at the moment. Hopefully I just get accepted but who knows. I might have to bum it on my mom’s couch for a little. :/

Night Owl

~Momentai
Beginning to accept the reality that my signals and systems class will be the death knell of my 4.0 GPA (straight A's). The only hope for my grade now is that there is a curve and that I'm on the right side of it; otherwise I'll probably get a B. That class sucked more than it really needed to.

No time to cry about it now, I have 2 finals back to back tomorrow to prepare for

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I woke up with one eye completely swollen and no reason why. I went to the health center on campus and they barely explained why my eye was swollen, handed me meds that I potentially will have an allergic reaction to, and then I had to rush to a final.

Side Note: I'm disappointed with how literally nobody understood the "ADRIAN!!!" joke I've been making all day. The world truly is in a sad state.

Ninja

Well well well
I have gone through an economy sized bag of cough drops in two days. This flu and dry cough are making life miserable, lol.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have gone through an economy sized bag of cough drops in two days. This flu and dry cough are making life miserable, lol.
Feel better my friend :hug:
I had a nasty pain in my stomach last night. I had to cancel work. I hate that because I like both my jobs. I feel better now after sleeping till late in the afternoon. So tomorrow it's back to work and then weekend :D

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I did the same exact thing last week! My cough is finally starting to lighten up, but can still be a bit vicious at times. The retail eatery on my campus gave me free tea because it was so awful.

Feel better, Ninja!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Ganondrof hasn't been in an original Zelda game for eleven years, but if he's revealed to be a villain in whatever game comes next people who don't play Zelda games will complain that Ganondorf is used too much.

I can't wait.

Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom