• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So we're no longer sharing a room as of Thursday. I' in a lot of pain. We haven't broken up but she wants a break. The only thing I can really do is nothing and it hurts. But I need to just Give her space and time apart. No texting, no talking to her, unless it's absolutely necessary or she approaches me first. Doing nothing feels really wrong but I know it' right and it's confusing.
Damn, I'm sorry man. Just try to keep your head up, and know that this community is always behind you if anything goes wrong! :hug:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Recently had a discussion with my friend from the Navy, here's a list of medical problems he has because of incompetent care;

-Plantar Faciitus

-Achilles Tendinitis

-Sciatica Neuralgia

-Lower lumbar damage

Additionally, as a result of the stress from the constant pain and trying to get a medical discharge, he also managed to acquire;

-Anxiety issues

-Insomnia

-Various Gastrointestinal issues

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I keep failing at getting into good habits and it's annoying

on the plus side I'll be 21 in a few weeks and christmas

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Memes

CHe6owZ.png

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well the past 2 nights have been ok. Monday night was great. We watched Daredevil, made a puzzle, stayed up really late, shared a bed again. It was nice. But yeah it doesn't last. Luckily we seem to be on the same page about things though. I was going to tell her, when I got home from work, that I know that things aren't fixed and that if she even needs me to go back into the basement then I'll do it no matter how much it might hurt. I want to take the right steps to push our relationship forward again. She texted me right before I got off work saying that I could stay that night in her room, that we needed to talk about things, not go over this conversation in text, and that I should go back in the basement. That she didn't want me to think me going back down was another step backwards but rather we need to just take things slowly so it doesn' go back to how it was before this time apart. Which is great. We're both thinking the same thing. We both want to fix it, and we're both having the right idea about it. But it really upset me even though I was happy and I went to bed a bit depressed last night. But I was looking forward to talking about it today.

Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to talk. She got up too late to talk before she went to work. When she came home she had to immediately leave again because she's spending time with her dad on his birthday. That's fine and all. But I'm now at a D&D session and after that I'm supposed to go to work and supervise the new guys as they close the store to help in case they need it. She forgot I had to do that and felt kind of bad about it.told me she'd let me know when she was on the way home and maybe I'll be able to stop by home to talk before goin g to work. Idk. I was just really looking forward on planning things out. Figuring out the steps we need to take. Figuring out where things went wrong so we can avoid those wrong steps. Now I'm not sure if we'll be able to today.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My laptop isn't reading my keyboard or mouse track pad. Because of this, I can't sign in, since I can't type my password.

I hope this isn't going to be a ridiculously expensive fix, because I have neither the time nor the money for stuff like this to happen. Literally the worst possible time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom