• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
e5e97cb355.jpg

i feel so insulted
Well you are Santa's alter-ego with a reputation. I mean Satan is an anagram of Santa, after-all. He is just trying to hide his secret darker side :right:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was back at the gym again yesterday after living on a diet of noodles and puffer fish for two weeks and definitely not lifting any weights during that period. I must say I am in quite a lot of pain today.

Ninja

Well well well
I was back at the gym again yesterday after living on a diet of noodles and puffer fish for two weeks and definitely not lifting any weights during that period. I must say I am in quite a lot of pain today.

Good Ole Japan.

So I was told by a recruiter to do an assessment for this new managing job I'm interested in. The salary is the same as my current job however they have always bonused which equates to an extra 15k per year. I'm seriously considering it, if they make an offer.

In other news, hell yeah! Just got off work and it's my weekend.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Decided to cop a PS4 slim because it's 199.99 right now. Because of PS VR and games like Crash, Last of us, Bloodbourne, Shadow of the Colossus, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Uncharted, God of War, Nioh, and Death Stranding makes it seem like a good investment.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
We don't do Thanksgiving in England but I am going to get a cheeky Nandos to make up for it. My first one in weeks. This will be truly divine!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just got my results back for the previous uni semester, glad to see my GPA rise a bit this time. I managed a High Distinction for Contemporary Japan, a Distinction for Japanese Language and Culture Level 6, and a Distinction for Mobile Networking. Not I can enjoy the Uni break without stressing over my GPA, I was a little worried that I'd slipped up on Japanese Level 6 in the exam but it seems like I must have done well enough.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Very tired. The busiest time of the year is ahead of us and next week I have to work 6 days instead of 5. I don't really mind though because it's not all the time this happens. Only at the busiest month of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom